Thanksgiving is traditionally a serious time to give thanks for family, friends and spend time with loved ones. This project's combination of stylized and more realistic models creates a nice balance so you can honor family traditions and have a bit of fun too. Dress up the turkey in a pilgrim's hat and use him to help point guests in the direction of the food or use the Assembled Layout to create a nice wall decoration for the special event. How about a thank you gift for the Thanksgiving dinner host or hostess?
We have designed a few neat features into this project that will make it even easier to use and reuse. These features include:
- Plate that accepts v-carving or even the addition of raised text.
- The plate has a flat bottomed dished center so it will accept almost any model and will also let you get the most "Z" depth out of the added model.
- Rim of the plate will easily accept VCarving projected onto the surface.
- Pilgrim's hat fits easily onto the turkey's head.
- Leaves have slightly raised sections so tilting and fading them together to make a wreath is much easier and the result looks more realistic.
Let's take some time out to be thankful for the things we have: Family, friends, food, your CNC and yummy PIE!!!!
Projects are available in three file types: V3M, STL and PNG.
You will be asked to choose the correct type for your software at the
Never lose your models again! Once a project has been purchased, members can log back in and download to all three file types for no extra cost.
Project Sheet - Click to enlarge.
The vector outlines for all of the models in this project are available to download from this link: