Grab your beachball, sunglasses and cold drink (the one with the little umbrella in it) and get down to the beach because the sun is shining and it's going to be a good day! Unless of course you don't live or have a cottage near the beach and have to settle for the pool in the backyard... still not a bad option just don't forget the drink.
This project is perfect for creating signs for the cottage or to place around your pool. Maybe you would like your neighbour, that has a pool, to invite you over more often to beat the heat. A pool sign just might be your ticket to a more comfortable summer!
We have designed a few neat features into this project that will make it even easier to use and reuse. These features include:
- Flip flop that has a un textured sole so you can add a logo.
- Flip flop can be tilted so that the heals overlap to create an interesting motif.
- Your own personal piece of the beach to tuck your flip flops, surfboard or sunglasses into.
- Surfboard that accepts v-carving
- Cloud sign has a flat bottomed dished center so it will accept almost any model and will also let you get the most "Z" depth out of the added model.
Even if you're not a fan of feeling the warm sand between your toes we're pretty sure you know someone that is! The future of your next project will be so bright you just might need to wear your shades.
Projects are available in three file types: V3M, STL and PNG.
You will be asked to choose the correct type for your software at the
Never lose your models again! Once a project has been purchased, members can log back in and download to all three file types for no extra cost.
Project Sheet - Click to enlarge.
The vector outlines for all of the models in this project are available to download from this link: